• 3 things I can't live without: water, chapstick, sunscreen
• Sometimes I get a serious case of the Laughies (it's contagious!)
• I was born in Ethiopia, Africa & grew up learning 3 languages
• I ate a whole bag of cheeseballs in one week, 3600 calories in my belly
• I am a die-hard 'Friends' fan, I make references all the time!
Things I love:
• My family, especially my sister, and my two besties
• Dogs (pugs, corgis, and golden retrievers - I'll have them all)
• Babies (can't find me, ask for the closest newborn)
• I love to sing and dance whether someone's watching or not
• Long walks and long talks, anytime, anyday
Things I don't like:
• Chocolate (I'm vanilla all the way)
• Seafood (ordered fries & cheesecake from boiling crab once)
• Creepy Crawlers (flies, cockroaches, even butterflies)
• Horror Movies (I still have nightmares from the Poltergeist)
• Super OCD and Germophobic, drives me nuts when things aren't organized or clean
Let's bond over food - Indian, Mexican, Italian, you name it. Add a sugar donut on top and I'm all ears. I'm a champion napper, Netflix binger, and best bear hugger around town. You know the kind that's held a minute longer and resonates long after the hug is over. I'm a hopeless romantic: rom coms, chickflicks, high school sweethearts, ughh they all melt my heart away. I was well on my way to med school when I was asked to shoot my first wedding and realized I got front row seats to capture two souls in love. Let's just say the rest was history. So say hello to that shy bio nerd turned wedding photographer turned savvy entrepreneur.
I document love. Your story is a legacy meant to be handed down for generations. I capture real moments as they happen, the raw emotions, the joyful tears, the sweet smiles, the bittersweet goodbyes. My style is natural, colorful, and authentic. There's an art to storytelling, because when words fail, our images speak.
I believe in love. I believe in soulmates. I believe in words unspoken, and eyes that speak volumes. I dream BIG. I make ideas a REALITY. Most importantly, I LOVE what I do! As for my prince charming, he's still finding his way to me. Until then, I'll continue capturing one love story at a time.
We take immense honor in the couple's we cater to. The ability to write their love story as it happens in its genuine, raw, emotional state, for their granddaughter to find one day - because there are no ordinary moments, just a million un-ordinary ones that make up a lifetime. It's your story, we merely transcribe it for generations to come. Your love is evidence of a legacy 250+ years strong, starting from your great-great grandparents, passed down to you, and one day to your children.
We create heirlooms to help you through the rough patches, when it gets hard to remember why it all started. We remind you of your happiest moments. We bring smiles to your children as they live through the epic journey you'll carry out. We are your biggest cheerleaders! We build genuine friendships. We make relationships flourish. We create things that were meant to last.
Because, we believe in soulmates. We believe in love. We believe in warm fuzzy feelings, racing hearts, and sweaty palms. We believe in elegance and poise.We believe in tight hugs and long kisses. We believe in the silence and the moments in between. We believe in tears from laughing too hard. We believe in raw emotions and real moments, unspoken words, and conversations when the eyes meet. We believe in best friends. We believe in lazy Saturdays, breakfast in bed, shoulder to shoulder, in Pjs all day. We believe in surprises. We believe in a shoulder to rest on, arms to comfort, love that takes you off the ground and twirls you around. We believe in a legacy. We believe in leaving something behind that matters, that'll make a difference. We believe in Him and Her.
Because at the end of the day, we believe it always started with love.
1 - 4
1. My sense of humor is:
2. If I had one superpower it'd be:
3. My favorite cartoon show:
Courage the Cowardly Dog
4. If I could be described as a dessert I'd be a:
5. My ideal adventure begins:
on the couch
6. The breed of dog that best describes me:
7. My favorite pass time:
8. If I could be somewhere right now, it'd be:
9. What do you love most:
10. I'm here because:
I want to know if I'm your type