Our Tips for a Stress-free Wedding Morning
What better way to wake up than absolutely refreshed, well rested, and no stress? Oftentimes the night before is spent tossing and turning with anticipation and last minute worst-case scenarios running across your mind. Your bridal preparation should be a fun, calm time for you to sit back relax and get dolled up.
Here are our tips for a stress-free wedding morning so the rest of your wedding day runs on the right foot.
- Send your sweetheart a quick “I love you” or “Can’t wait to marry you” text.
- Choose a bridal suite with a large window, we’re fans of natural light. Have it cleaned prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- Get full hair and makeup trial before the wedding, we recommend getting this for your engagement session.
- Ensure hair and makeup starts on time.
- Have your makeup artist start on your bridal makeup first then move to your hair (we can start shooting right away and not have to wait.)
- Keep one designated person in charge of all the clothes and details so it is easily accessible for detail shots. Have all the details out, tags removed, and ready for us to shoot.
- Have all the bridesmaids and family photo ready before you get into your dress. This means that hair and makeup is done, they are in their dresses, shoes on, and do any last minute beauty touch-ups.
- The groom and his boys can play some golf, relax at the beach, have a few drinks before starting to get ready.
- Lastly, relax! Eat & Hydrate yourself! Enjoy! It’s your day, live in it, we’ll take care of the rest.
Grab a glass of champagne, sit on your high chair, and relax. It’s showtime! Keep these pointers in mind and enjoy a stress-free morning on your wedding day.
Contact us today to start planning your dream wedding.
Be sure to inquire about our photography and cinematography services for your wedding! You can email email@example.com to see if we’re available for your wedding day!